2 Years Free Broadband Completion Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: 1.1 The “2 Years Free Broadband Completion” (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the Great Britain and Northern Ireland and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
1.2 Employees, officers, and directors of Gigabit Networks Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”), as well as their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Entry Requirements: 2.1 To enter the Competition, participants must place an order for a one of the following products (i)Gigafast Home Lite, (ii) Gigafast Home or (iii) Gigafast Home Pro (the “Service”) offered by Gigabit Networks Ltd by 23:59 on 30th September 2023 (the “Entry Deadline”).
2.2 By entering the Competition, participants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and all decisions of Gigabit Networks Ltd, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
2.3 Participants who wish to opt out of the Competition must email email@example.com after their order has been placed. Opting out will not affect their eligibility to receive the Service.
2.4 Each household is eligible for only one entry. If multiple entries are received from the same household, only the first entry will be considered.
- Winner Selection: 3.1 One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by the Entry Deadline.
3.2 The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the Entry Deadline. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Gigabit Networks Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prize and select an alternate winner.
- Prize: 4.1 The winner will receive 24 months of the Service at no additional cost (the “Prize”).
4.2 The Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other substitutes. 4.3 Gigabit Networks Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
- Publicity: 5.1 By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph, and likeness for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: 6.1 Gigabit Networks Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or that is suspected of being fraudulent or tampered with.
6.2 Gigabit Networks Ltd is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Competition.
6.3 Gigabit Networks Ltd’s decision regarding all matters related to the Competition is final and binding.
6.4 Gigabit Networks Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition in the event that it becomes technically corrupted or is not capable of being run as planned, including but not limited to infections by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any kind.
- Governing Law: 7.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
By participating in the Competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Gigabit Networks Ltd. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not enter the Competition.