Terms and Conditions for SIP Service:
1. Service Description: We provide a SIP service as a replacement for PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) in the United Kingdom.
2. Number Portability: Customers have the option to port an existing number or obtain a new one, this service is subject to an additional one-off charge of £20.
3. International Calls: The standard package does not include inbound or outbound international calls. However, customers can opt-in for this feature, subject to additional charges.
4. Premium Rate Numbers: Customers have the option to opt-out of accessing premium rate numbers. By opting out, customers agree to pay any additional charges associated with accessing such numbers.
5. Service Reliability: The SIP service is established over a fibre connection. It is not classified as a resilient “always on” service.
6. Suitability Disclaimer: The SIP service may not be suitable for customers who require:
o A resilient phone service for medical reasons.
o An emergency alarm linked to their phone service.
o Any product or service that necessitates a 24/7 phone service.
7. Fraud Prevention: Gigabit networks have several fraud prevention measures enabled on our service. Customers have the option to opt-out of these measures, although it is not recommended. By opting out, customers agree to bear any charges related to their service.
By using our SIP service, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time, with or without notice.